Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kagematsu: Japan! Samurai!

I recently bought Kagematsu by Danielle Lewon. Finally another easy, fast read and the rules are easy to grasp. I can't wait to play it with my Monday evening lets-try-out-new-systems group. Unlike some other games I'd like to try, this one even has a good chance to draw the interest of enough players: It plays in JAPAN! It has a RONIN! There is probably no better setting to attract as many players as possible. Now, if only it had elves too....

I just have to make sure that the guys don't find out that we will all be playing maids in distress and not the ronin... Once they are at the table, I think I might be able to convince them to at least give it a try.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Schroeder said...

Hahaha!

Also, we need a gal to play Kagematsu.

Friday, July 15, 2011 3:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home